The captain called and told me that the severed ears Gordon Cushing received were a DNA match for Sarah’s.
There always seems to be an abundance of people in need of links as to why the asterisk after trans is transmisogynistic or just flat out unnecessary so I browsed Google for a while and found some good explanations about why we should stop using the asterisk.
- probably the most comprehensive post with a large amount of reasons as to why the asterisk is transmisogynistic and how many people abuse its usage
- the post above but with some insightful commentary and more info
- shorter explanation about the transmisogyny behind the asterisk from a trans woman
- the asterisk was used originally by truscum to ‘tolerate’ non-binary identities
- conversation between trans women and other dmab trans people about the asterisk (not to be added on to if you aren’t a dmab trans person)
If you have other links, add them! If you think there’s something wrong with one of the links I provided, let me know! Save this list and use it to explain to people why we should ditch the asterisk.
Jackson (GOT7) & Jonghyun (SHINee)
is this a joke blog
CANT U SEE THE ~~~~RESEMBLANCE
isnt one of eminem’s most famous songs about him killing his ex wife?
yeah and he preformed it once when he invited her to his concert while enacting violence of a dummy DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE HER which triggered her into ATTEMPTING SUICIDE. Like he is literal scum
he is violently misogynistic
eminem is one fucked up individual, but at least he knows it, and he doesn’t try to defend himself.
what is this supposed to mean
a film starring rinko kikuchi, lupita nyong’o, berenice marlohe, lucy liu, laverne cox, amber heard, michelle rodriguez, nicole beharie and ellen page as either an all female heist team or the world’s first all female super team
Studio-G | DO NOT edit
just another day in the life of Empress Lupita continuing to slay all your faves.
curious how matthew mcconaughey got up in that stage within a year or two while it took chiwetel 18 years of tremendous and brilliant work to even be in the very same room for the first time